Our services are free of charge and mainly focus on direct service and assistance to investors including:
- presentation of the region and sector, available investment offers and site identification
- information on legal and economic environment
- identification of suppliers and contractors (during the investment process)
- organisation of meetings with local recruiting agencies, real estate agencies, institutions of business environment
- contacts with central & local authorities,
- logistic support during the investment visit (transport, accommodation, providing facilities for b2b meetings, etc.)When working for foreign investors we suggest English language as the language for communication.
When working for foreign investors we suggest English language as the language for communication.
We work with investment projects in the formula of "one-stop-shop". That means that our dedicated Investment Guide (IG) is the first contact person for the Investor and for all other parties/units from our region involved in the project, especially on the initial phase of the investment process.
We stand out due to the broad range of post-investment support. Satisfied investors who have chosen our region are the best evidence for the fact that the Lubelskie Region is an excellent location for investments.
Contact details of the Investor and Exporter Service Center of the Lublin Voivodeship:
COIE Department of Economy and Foreign Cooperation
Marshal Office of the Lublin Voivodeship
Ul. Grottgera 4
pro-biz expert: Barbara Sokolnicka
tel. +48 81 537 16 15
Invest in Lubelskie – economic portal of the Lublin Voivodeship
Biznes Lubelskie - Facebook