Since we have already met the national EEPA winners from Categories 1 - Promoting the entrepreneurial spirit, 2 - Investing in entrepreneurial skills, and 3 - Improving the business environment, now it’s time for Category 4: Supporting the internationalisation of business!
Biznes Lubelskie won the national level of the competition and, therefore, was chosen to participate in the European stage of the EEPA. Category 4 - Supporting the internationalisation of business recognizes initiatives that encourage enterprises, and particularly small and medium-sized businesses, to benefit more from the opportunities offered by markets, both inside and outside the EU. In 2016 the prize was won by Human Security Finland for their project that tackles a key issue high on the global agenda, human suffering.
10 projects will be considered for the European title in this category:
- Austria: Program Internationalization 2015 – 2020
- Croatia: Pun ceker – kupujmo lokalno
- Germany: Import Promotion Desk (IPD)
- Greece: Greek Breakfast
- Hungary: InnoTrade Program
- Poland: Biznes Lubelskie
- Serbia: Private sector Development Project- PSD
- Slovenia: SKIS – Smart Key Information Support
- Spain: ICEX Next
- UK: Business West International Trade Centre
Well done to all the national winners and we look forward to finding out who is on the EEPA 2017 shortlist!
Source: European Commission website.